The Pepperbox Nursery has has consistently scored ‘Good’ each time that the nursery has been inspected
The latest Ofsted report can be downloaded here
Key points which summarises from the report of last Ofsted inspection:
- Overall, staff support children well to make consistently good progress. The quality of teaching is good. Children behave well. They are confident and settled.
- Staff identify children’s individual abilities and use effective assessment systems. Staff uses tracking well to identify and address any gaps in children’s development quickly.
- Staff have developed strong partnerships with parents to provide a consistent approach to children’s learning and care. This is particularly effective for those children who are learning English as an additional language.
- Staff are well qualified and use their experience to develop positive and effective
strategies that support children who have special educational needs or disability.
- The manager evaluates the quality of the provision well. She uses staff supervision and appraisal meetings to accurately identify staff training needs. This has a positive impact on outcomes for children.